FROM 4 - 13 Years
BOOST FOCUS AND BUILD CONFIDENCE
Try a martial arts class in Chesterfield or Worksop
LEARNING SOMETHING NEW SHOULD BE FUN, MARTIAL ARTS IS NO DIFFERENT
Our classes are hugely popular with children, this
is because our instructors understand that kids are not the same as adults, they have different needs and goals. Their motivations are often very different from adults and as such we teach our children’s classes with children in mind.
Our martial arts classes can help children stay fit and healthy while offering an alternative exercise activity that is fun and varied, helping them to stay motivated.
For younger children, classes can help them with their physical development by helping to develop their coordination and balance. Juniors and teens will also improve their general fitness and strength as classes become more advanced.
• Build your child's confidence
• Discipline, manners & respect
• Improve coordination
• Speed, timing and accuracy
• Be more energetic
• Non-violent conflict resolution
• Help children with ADHD
• Stranger danger & awareness
• Develop social skills
• Making exercise fun
Our highly-skilled team of professional instructors are experienced and hold full Martial Arts Insurance and qualifications.
Also, for your peace of mind as a parent, they also meet the following...
• Are at least eighteen years of age.
• Hold a Kickboxing ‘Black Belt’ or higher.
• Have completed a Coaching Certification.
• Completed ‘Instructor Apprenticeship Training’.
• Hold recognised ‘First Aid Certification’.
• Full Martial Arts Indemnity Insurance.
• Enhanced DBS / Police safety check.
Ensuring that your child’s safety and well-being